1. Connect to Oracle Applications
2. Navigate to System Administrator->Concurrent->Program->Define
3. Query the concurrent program on which you want to enable trace.
4. Check the enable trace check box bottom of the screen as shown below, Save it.
5. Ask the developer to submit the request, Once the request got submitted and completed normal.
6. Get the spid as select oracle_process_id from apps.fnd_concurrent_requests where request_id=456624.
7. You will get a spid like 12340.
8. Goto Udump and ls -ltr *12344*.
9 . You will get trace file.
Query to Get the Udump Location:
SQL>SELECT name,value from v$parameter WHERE name like ‘user_dump_dest’;
10. tkprof <source_file.trc> <target.prf>